25 June 2020

WHO Teaching About “7 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits” – Where The WHO Is The Enemy!

You know the WHO now, don’t you? They are the ones who made a mess of the world by missing out on the coronavirus.

Now I’m reading this WHO intelligence-related advice (Facebook sharing):

7 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits

     1.     Missing breakfast.
2.     Sleeping late.
3.     High sugar consumption.
4.     More sleeping specially at morning.
5.     Eating meal while watching TV or computer.
6.     Wearing cap/scarf or socks while sleeping.
7.     Habit of blocking/stoping urine.

Look at that! The WHO is not very good in grammar. (1) It should read, “brain-damaging habits” – hyphen necessary. (2) It should read, “stopping,” not “stoping;” “urination,” not “urine.”

You can say I violate all those 7 brain-damaging habits – except the 7th. I have no such habit.

So I miss breakfast. When that happens, it becomes brunch, breakfast and lunch at the same time.

I sleep late, sometimes very late.

I drink coffee every so often, and it’s not black – it’s Nescafe Brown. I just love the taste: strong, sweet.

I sleep when I am sleepy.

I eat anything while I’m “working” using the personal computer, PC – it’s not work if you love what you’re doing!

Lately I have been wearing a cap at night to sleep because it’s cold, very cold.

So, WHO, what else is new?!

I am the world’s most published – blogged – writer online, non-fiction.

That 6-year old claim has not been challenged (bannered in my blog Creative Thinkering[1]):

World’s creative genius online, most prolific writer of non-fiction – Frank A Hilario.

In that blog alone, I have 1,000 plus essays of a minimum 1,000 words each, published in the span of 5,144 days, from 24 July 2005 to 24 August 2019. Which means I uploaded an essay of a minimum 1,000 words every 5 days.

So, where are your rules, WHO?

So, WHO among you is a prolific writer who follows all those 7 rules WHO has enumerated above?! I’d like to know.

Instead, the WHO should have come out with something like “Thinking-Enhancing Habits”;

     1.     Snacking between meals.
2.     Taking a nap anytime.
3.     Eating while working with the computer.
4.     Surfing the Web for anything and everything.
5.     Having coffee anytime and every time.
6.     Learning to stop at a draft, or revising.
7.     Learning to love the enemy, haha.

If you don’t learn #7, you will never be the best that you can be!

My first blog’s name was Worper, in Blogger.com. Worp is shortcut for word processor, which is essentially the tool for blogging, about 95% of it.

At 79, I still think writing is inventing. Not the field of WHO!

Today, I am more aggressive intellectually in what I write about – Agriculture and how one can contribute to PH inclusive growth.

Since 01 January 2020, I have been blogging every single day, but my essays are shorter, each 517 words (from Frank A Hilario). Now, I am more cohesive, more in control of what I say – and more biting!

From this Senior Science Blogger, WHO take that, and that!@517

 



[1]http://creativethinkering.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Double The Aggie Budget, Leni Robredo Promises. What About PH Visionary Leadership?

Will doubling the 2021 budget for 2022 be good for PH Agriculture? Good, but not good enough! I am reading Mara Cepeda ’s Rappler news re...